WHAT IS SCORM?
Sharable Content Object Reference Model(SCORM) is a collection of standards and specifications for web-based electronic educational technology (also called e-learning).
It defines communications between client-side content and a host system (called “the run-time environment”), which is commonly supported by a learning management system.
SCORM also defines how content may be packaged into a transferable ZIP file called Package Interchange Format.
NITYAM SCORM SERVICES
Our SCORM services comprises of following:
- Building SCORM compliant courses using the SOP’s content.
- Uploading and testing of the SCORM files in Success Factor LMS as per requirement’s of the Client.
- Web compatability testing for multiple browsers .
- Mobile compatability testing for multiple browsers resolution.
- Cross browser testing web and mobile.
SCORM ENQUIRY FORM